I don’t know which way to go. I am thinking of heading back to Los Angeles at the end of February. I really at the end of my rope. I need to clear my head. Take a deep breath. Gather my thoughts together. I need to make a decision that isn’t rash. I feel so alone here. I’m not really a small town person. I have to keep focused on my plans. Keep working to moving forward. I need to fusion what I have instead of what I don’t. I can turn this around. I have been in worst spots.
1.I have put more work in personal projects that I ever have.
2. I Have a family that loves me.
3. There’s people that thinkI have talent and should keep pushing on.
4. I have a roof over my head.
5. A reliable car.
6. My family is healthy.
7. There’s a lot of opportunity available.
8. I have creative friends that keep inspiring me to do better work.
I will keep moving forward. Show love. Draw a heart.